Thursday, March 22, 2012

CATCHING UP

OK, so I haven't been posting regularly as of late, and I apologize. But things get in the way sometimes. For a few months, I was posting every day, or nearly. That's mostly because I was in a serious bout with writer's block. I'm struggling with a novel, a mystery that takes place in a 12th century Benedictine Priory in Wales. No, not a rip on the Cadfael novels of Ellis Peters, though I really love them. This one is very gay in tone and spirit. So while in writer's block, I posted on the blog a lot. Guess what? Yep. Broke through the blockage with a literary laxative and am writing every day now, and loving it. This means I have not been scouring the internet as much to find the fabulous photographers of fine male nudes I like to present here. I will get back to that soon. But in the meantime, I will post more of the themed candids that I collect. Thanks for your patience.

No comments: